Topics

"There are no cows in Moscow."

Ann Harrison Walker

Anyone who ever received a gentle pronunciation correction from Arch might smile to see that He Himself got the occasional reminder, too.

Miss Message

Lax, Andrew <ALax@...>

That's great!  Yes, Arch definitely pointed out several of my misplaced bovines.

On Jan 31, 2018, at 6:42 PM, Ann Harrison annrharrison@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Anyone who ever received a gentle pronunciation correction from Arch might smile to see that He Himself got the occasional reminder, too.

Miss Message

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication (including any attachments) is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer or law firm and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. The sender does not intend to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward or disseminate this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete this communication and all copies.

Les Myers

I heard someone just last week (not on a broadcast) talk about the dairy industry, so to speak, in that Russian city.

[...]

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

This is a great find.

This note dates to the time your father was working at WANN in Annapolis? I think that was about 1950. The 1950 Broadcasting Yearbook lists Thomas S. Carr (TSC at then end of the note) as the Station and Commercial Manager. Morris Blum was the owner and General Manager. I heard Arch tell quite a few stories about Mr. Blum who insisted that Arch call him Morris after Arch bought WJMA and they were both station owners.

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm

On Jan 31, 2018, at 2:38 PM, Ann Harrison annrharrison@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Anyone who ever received a gentle pronunciation correction from Arch might smile to see that He Himself got the occasional reminder, too.

Miss Message

Mark Johnson

Anyone who ever received a gentle pronunciation correction from Arch might smile to see that He Himself got the occasional reminder, too.

Miss Message

Les Myers

Is this really bull, or is it fake news?