From: jrhunter3=verizon.net@groups.io
Sent: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 19:35:06 -0400
To: wjma@groups.io
Subject: [WJMA] surprise emails

In addition to the Zoom meeting I sent earlier to this list, I send the
info to about 60 other WJMA alums.

I was surprised to get a response from Mike Coffey. He was doing some
engineering work for Arch when I arrived in Orange in August, 1971. When
searching for WJMA alums, I found a Mike Coffey in Roanoke and something
about his on-line bio made me think he could be the Mike Coffey connected
to WJMA. It was so long ago I don’t remember the reasons.

Today I got a message from him asking if the Zoom was about WJMA in
Orange. He’d gotten the information about the first meeting, but thought
it might be spam or a phishing email.

Mike is a financial advisor with Corporate Capital Resources in Roanoke.
I pointed him to the WJMA web site in hopes he would find some good
memories.

I also heard from Rob Cressman, a more “modern" employee. He was there
from 1990 to 1992. He’s now Program Director at WDRV in Chicago. He said
he’s “...a proud member of that esteemed crowd and will always cherish my
experience there as an integral part of my education and career
trajectory.” He hopes he can join a future Zoom. He has a conflict on the
26th.