From: wjma@...
Sent: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 09:16:16 -0500
To: wjma@...
Subject: [WJMA] paper markers

Lennie Cowherd was here yesterday to see if he could get one or both of my Revoxes working. It appears one has a bad reel motor. When we opened the Revox it was quite dusty. When I blew out the dust with compressed air, at least half a dozen small scraps of paper flew out.

Who else remembers using bits of paper to mark a spot to two in reel-to-reel tapes?

Oh yes I do.
I believe many of the 10 inch sports game reels
In the suitcase at your office  have paper markers indicating scoring plays I used for highlights.
                  Clint

Se
nt from AOL Mobile Mail