Topics

original staffer to visit Orange

rossgroups@...

I hope I am not premature in posting this.

Charlie McGinley...91 years old...is planning a visit to Orange on Tuesday Nov 7 around mid day. I've asked if he'd like to visit withe other former employees at lunch. I don't have an answer to that questions.

If you are interested, keep lunch open on your calendar next Tuesday and/or post your interest here. I'll let you know when I hear back from Charlie with his wishes and schedule.

I hope we can get a group picture.

Ross

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

It looks like its a go for Tuesday Nov 7 at the Silk Mill Grille for lunch and memories with Charlie McGinley. He thinks he will get there between 12:30 and 1.

If you'd like to join us, please reply so I'll have a rough head count. No obligation if your plans change.

Charlie McGinley is in this clip from "Now This..." the WJMA documentary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6XlK39TVV4

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm