Topics

list has moved

Ross Hunter

I hope you were not surprised by the Welcome from groups.io. It took longer than I thought it would to move the WJMA email group from Yahoo to Groups.io. For future messages, please post to WJMA@groups.io or reply to a messages from groups.io.

If you have email filtering set up for the former Yahoo group, you may have to change it to recognize email from groups.io

There are 10 email addresses that could not be moved because they are bouncing. Here’s the full list. I have what I think are newer email addresses for some and I will contact them. Let me know if you can help with email addresses for any of the following:
— Elizabeth Duncan
— Ken (KP) Pratt
— Liz Oconnor
— Kendall Smith
— Rob Cressman
— Bill Hager
— Youtha Whitten
— Joe Whitten
— Yon O’Connor

Ross
71-86

Kenneth Pratt

Ross- the email address of kpfins@... is my personal address. I have received the notifications of the move of the group.  If you have any other emails for me, please remove.   Looking forward to getting updated on what’s going on with the group.

KP 

On Aug 21, 2018, at 9:33 AM, Ross Hunter <jrhunter3@...> wrote:

I hope you were not surprised by the Welcome from groups.io. It took longer than I thought it would to move the WJMA email group from Yahoo to Groups.io. For future messages, please post to WJMA@groups.io or reply to a messages from groups.io.

If you have email filtering set up for the former Yahoo group, you may have to change it to recognize email from groups.io

There are 10 email addresses that could not be moved because they are bouncing. Here’s the full list. I have what I think are newer email addresses for some and I will contact them. Let me know if you can help with email addresses for any of the following:
— Elizabeth Duncan
— Ken (KP) Pratt
— Liz Oconnor
— Kendall Smith
— Rob Cressman
— Bill Hager
— Youtha Whitten
— Joe Whitten
— Yon O’Connor

Ross
71-86

Jimmy Hoeflinger

Rob Cressman is currently the PD at WDRV in Chicago.  His company email is LIKELY rcressman@... 

To: WJMA@groups.io; jrhunter3@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [WJMA] list has moved

Ross- the email address of kpfins@... is my personal address. I have received the notifications of the move of the group.  If you have any other emails for me, please remove.   Looking forward to getting updated on what’s going on with the group.

KP 

— Elizabeth Duncan
— Ken (KP) Pratt
— Liz Oconnor
— Kendall Smith
— Rob Cressman
— Bill Hager
— Youtha Whitten
— Joe Whitten
— Yon O’Connor

Ross
71-86

Ross Hunter

Thanks,

Ross

On Aug 21, 2018, at 12:43 PM, Jimmy Hoeflinger via Groups.Io <jimmyhoefer@...> wrote:

Rob Cressman is currently the PD at WDRV in Chicago.  His company email is LIKELY rcressman@... 

To: WJMA@groups.io; jrhunter3@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [WJMA] list has moved

KP 

— Elizabeth Duncan
— Ken (KP) Pratt
— Liz Oconnor
— Kendall Smith
— Rob Cressman
— Bill Hager
— Youtha Whitten
— Joe Whitten
— Yon O’Connor

Ross
71-86

Les Myers

They say that they sent a message to my email about the log in. But it hasn't yet arrived. I'm going to bed. A task for tomorrow

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:33:01 -0400
To: wjma@groups.io
Subject: [WJMA] list has moved

— Elizabeth Duncan
— Ken (KP) Pratt
— Liz Oconnor
— Kendall Smith
— Rob Cressman
— Bill Hager
— Youtha Whitten
— Joe Whitten
— Yon O’Connor

Ross
71-86