Topics

John Cregg's son(s)

Bill Little

ALL,

I have been in contact with John Muller (one of John Cregg's sons) and we have setup a telephone call between Mr Muller, me, John Cregg's other son and my wife Barbara who hopefully can make other genealogical suggestions on ideas they could follow to find other information about their Dad.

Any and all of your knowledge about John Cregg would be helpful. Ross and I didn't go to school here so we only knew John as an adult after he served in the army and worked at WJMA. I knew his mother briefly but never met his father whom I heard ran the old Ben Franklin store on Main Street in Orange.

I'll keep you posted as these men pursue a hole in their past!

Bill

artsafari2003

Bill,
So glad to hear you're still kickin'.
I'm still sweatin' in Flordia.

Teresa Carson (Verling) WJMA 1959 - 1960