From: "Ross Hunter ross@... [WJMA]"
To: WJMA@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:45 AM
Subject: [WJMA] Jay Stiteley

I’ve been working my way through the WRCR Alumni list to verify addresses and/or email addresses. Unfortunately I found an obituary today for Jay Stiteley ’76 http://www.afb.org/afbpress/community.asp?AnnouncementID=2293

The All Time Staff List <http://www.wrcr.radiohistory.net/All Time Staff List.htm> shows him on the 1973-74 staff, but I have no other information on his participation. If you were around at the time, perhaps you could tell us more. From reading is obituary it sounds like he had interesting career. He was a 1976 RC grad with a degree in history.

Ross Hunter '71

Ross Hunter <ross@...>

Oops. I should have sent that to my college radio station group.

Ross

On Mar 22, 2017, at 10:02 AM, Mark Johnson rmj142@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Ross,

There is a photograph at this site that might help jog a memory.

I’ve been working my way through the WRCR Alumni list to verify addresses and/or email addresses. Unfortunately I found an obituary today for Jay Stiteley ’76 http://www.afb.org/afbpress/community.asp?AnnouncementID=2293

The All Time Staff List <http://www.wrcr.radiohistory.net/All Time Staff List.htm> shows him on the 1973-74 staff, but I have no other information on his participation. If you were around at the time, perhaps you could tell us more. From reading is obituary it sounds like he had interesting career. He was a 1976 RC grad with a degree in history.

Ross Hunter '71

------
Dominion Market Research-mailing services for Central Virginia
309 N Madison Rd
PO Box 791
Orange VA 22960-0464
USA

1-540-672-2327   1-800-328-2588   fax: 1-540-672-0296