Topics

here's a good laugh

Ross Hunter

Ann Harrison Walker

It looks like a creampuff! Don’t laugh! It’s gotta be true: Just grab yo’ wallet and come a-runnin’!

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 10:50 AM Ross Hunter via groups.io <jrhunter3=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Bill Little

Maybe we should buy it and corner the market. That's what Buck Early would have done!

In regard to the "Zoom" my wife uses it all the time, but my old computer doesn't have the necessary technology. However, she said I could borrow hers for a price. So I'm good whenever.

Bill

PS. By the way, those two sons of John Cregg stay in touch with us, so any new info on John would be appreciated!

On 5/24/2020 10:50 AM, Ross Hunter via groups.io wrote:
I saw this on eBay and about fell out of my chair. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Now-This-WJMA-Radio-s-Early-Years-1949-1984-2DVD-s-Very-Rare/184268304514?hash=item2ae73f3082:g:ikUAAOSwT-NepUlN

Rare Indeed!

        Clint