From: wjma@...
Sent: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 14:14:32 -0400
To: wjma@...
Subject: Re: [WJMA] Another Treasure Trove

Les,

You were subscribed to the group with two email addresses. I deleted the blueberry email and left the Inbox address.

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm

On Oct 7, 2017, at 12:06 PM, 'Les Myers' blueberry47@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Ross- you can remove this address from your list. I use the Inbox address exclusively. Thanks.
Les