Topics

a documentary for your consideration

Ross Hunter

I watched a documentary the other day that you might enjoy if you like music from the 60s to 2000s. “Clive Davis: The Sound Track of Our Lives” is on Netflix streaming.

It’s a bit too long at 2 hours 4 minutes, but it has some interesting stories to tell and you’ll impressed at Davis’ ability to spot a hit record…rock, R&B, jazz, pop, country, hip hop, and more.

Ross,
     I just watched it about 2 weeks ago and found it heard to stop watching despite the length and my limited time.
     How Davis matched song and talent was amazing.
                      Clint

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail