Topics

new gig for Reid Harrison

Ross Hunter <ross@...>

Reid Harrison has taken a break from living and working in Paris to move back to LA. He’s been asked to join the staff of Matt Groening’s new Netflix series.

Groning is the creator of “The Simpsons” and “Futurama”. Earlier this year Variety and other sites reported that Groening was in talks with Netflix on developing a new animated series.

Reid’s IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0365829/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1 shows two Simpson’s writing credits: “Papa Don’t Leech” and “The Springfield Files”. Reid has three song writing credits for “Leech”.

Ross
71-86

Les Myers

Well, I guess we all need to get away from Paris from time to time. Congratulations!

Les from way early in the 70s.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 13:46:42 -0400
To: wjma@...
Subject: [WJMA] new gig for Reid Harrison

Reid Harrison has taken a break from living and working in Paris to move back to LA. He’s been asked to join the staff of Matt Groening’s new Netflix series.

Groning is the creator of “The Simpsons” and “Futurama”. Earlier this year Variety and other sites reported that Groening was in talks with Netflix on developing a new animated series.

Reid’s IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0365829/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1 shows two Simpson’s writing credits: “Papa Don’t Leech” and “The Springfield Files”. Reid has three song writing credits for “Leech”.

Ross
71-86

Barbara Potter-Drinkwater

Reid doesn't remember but when he was in high school he told me he aspired to be President of the United States. Bet he enjoyed Paris more than the candidates in the last few months! 

Willow 

On Nov 2, 2016, at 3:29 PM, Les Myers baroque@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Well, I guess we all need to get away from Paris from time to time. Congratulations!

Ross
71-86

Reid Harrison

POTUS?!  Me?!  Oh man… I don’t remember that.  What a dark day that would be for the country...

On Nov 2, 2016, at 20:23, Barbara DrinkwAter willowdrinkwater@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Reid doesn't remember but when he was in high school he told me he aspired to be President of the United States. Bet he enjoyed Paris more than the candidates in the last few months! 

Willow 

On Nov 2, 2016, at 3:29 PM, Les Myers baroque@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Sent: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 13:46:42 -0400
To: wjma@...
Subject: [WJMA] new gig for Reid Harrison

Ross
71-86

Mark Johnson

Reid,

I'd suggest adding a new bullet to your resume: Mentioned as possible Presidential candidate.

Mark Johnson
81-84

To: WJMA@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [WJMA] new gig for Reid Harrison

POTUS?!  Me?!  Oh man… I don’t remember that.  What a dark day that would be for the country...
On Nov 2, 2016, at 20:23, Barbara DrinkwAter willowdrinkwater@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Les Myers

Just four more years, Reid. Get your PACS together.

Sent: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 23:23:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [WJMA] new gig for Reid Harrison

Willow 

On Nov 2, 2016, at 3:29 PM, Les Myers baroque@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Ross
71-86

Reid Harrison

Okay.  The masses have spoken so I guess I’m in!  “Reid My Lips!"

On Nov 3, 2016, at 08:17, Les Myers baroque@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Just four more years, Reid. Get your PACS together.

Sent: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 23:23:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [WJMA] new gig for Reid Harrison

Willow 

On Nov 2, 2016, at 3:29 PM, Les Myers baroque@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

Sent: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 13:46:42 -0400
Subject: [WJMA] new gig for Reid Harrison

Ross
71-86