Topics

How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reu nion?
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Fast, Secure, NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband. Try it.

Les Myers

I may be in New Mexico on that date. Sorry - and happy party time to all!

Les
70-74 or so

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 13:27:00 -0500
To: wjma@...
Subject: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reu nion?

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

3D Earth Screensaver Preview
Free 3D Earth Screensaver
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth

Mark Johnson

June 7 is fine for me but I can make most any Saturday work.

Mark Johnson
81-84

To: WJMA@...
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2014 1:27 PM
Subject: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Begin forwarded message:
From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>Subject: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reu nion?Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM ESTTo: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers, I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths. Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th. Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story). We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed. Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you. It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.) Take good care,  Mary T   75-79____________________________________________________________

Alex Formwalt

Sorry, cannot make 7-9th weekend - major reunion milestone at UVa for which I am class rep.  Alex

Sent via smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date:03/08/2014 13:27 (GMT-05:00)

Begin forwarded message:

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

Russ Roberts

I can't say for sure from this far out if I will be in town or not. Be sure, though, if I'm in Virginia I will be there whenever the party happens. 

Russ

On Mar 8, 2014, at 11:04, formwalt <formwalt@...> wrote:

Sorry, cannot make 7-9th weekend - major reunion milestone at UVa for which I am class rep.  Alex

Sent via smartphone

Subject: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance Reunion?

Begin forwarded message:

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

Len Cowherd

Looks OK for Mary Ann & Lennie

From: WJMA@... [mailto:WJMA@...] On Behalf Of Ross Hunter
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 1:27 PM

Begin forwarded message:

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

Looks good on my calendar.

Mary, are you keeping track of responses?

Ross 71-84

On Mar 8, 2014, at 1:27 PM, Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...> wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reu nion?
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Bill Little

Barb & I are like Mark. June 7 is fine but almost any Saturday will do as long as we know a bit in advance.

Bill L

On 3/8/2014 1:27 PM, Ross Hunter wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

Len Cowherd

From her comment below it would seem that she will not be keeping track...

~L

From: WJMA@... [mailto:WJMA@...] On Behalf Of Ross Hunter
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Ross 71-84

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reu nion?

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Clint Estes

Any Sat. in June appears good for me.
                         Clint

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

Date:03/09/2014 11:21 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Ross 71-84

Begin forwarded message:

Subj ect: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reu nion?

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

We just need to g et an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Chuck Brown

Hey Ross:  I've been following all the responses to the get-to-gether for Arch, and it sounds interesting, but I'm afraid I will not be able to make it.  In the first place, I would be like a fish out of water.  All you guys sound like one big family, but truth to tell, the only name that rings a bell with me is Mac Moore.  I think I ran into him at WKLV in Blackstone about 50 years ago.  Boy---time flies!!!!  Arch was after my time, I don't think I ever met him.  It's hard to believe I've been retired from broadcasting since September '88.  My thoughts are with you all.

Chuck Brown circa '52--'54.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 11:21 AM

Ross 71-84

Begin forwarded message:

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

Chuck,

You would be most welcome. I’m sure everyone would feel like an old friend after just a few minutes. It would be great to hear, first hand, stories from the early days. We’ve had a couple of gatherings over the years.

Ross

On Mar 9, 2014, at 4:13 PM, Chuck Brown <chuck1927@...> wrote:

Hey Ross:  I've been following all the responses to the get-to-gether for Arch, and it sounds interesting, but I'm afraid I will not be able to make it.  In the first place, I would be like a fish out of water.  All you guys sound like one big family, but truth to tell, the only name that rings a bell with me is Mac Moore.  I think I ran into him at WKLV in Blackstone about 50 years ago.  Boy---time flies!!!!  Arch was after my time, I don't think I ever met him.  It's hard to believe I've been retired from broadcasting since September '88.  My thoughts are with you all.

Chuck Brown circa '52--'54.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Ross 71-84

Begin forwarded message:

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

Ann Harrison Walker

Saturday, June 7th sounds like fun!  Thank you, Willow.

Ann Harrison
Carrboro, NC

Begin forwarded message:

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

Barbara Potter-Drinkwater

Finally found your earlier email.
Great news!
Barbara (Willow) Drinkwater
11232 Cedar Hill Road
Gordonsville, VA 22942
434-249-6892 (cell)
540-832-3368 (home)

Believer in people passionately playing in partnership moment by moment by moment

To: Apple Inc.
Sent: Sun, Mar 9, 2014 5:23 pm

Saturday, June 7th sounds like fun!  Thank you, Willow.

Ann Harrison
Carrboro, NC

Begin forwarded message:

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

&nb sp;

Barbara Potter-Drinkwater

Wouldn't be complete without you, Russ.  Hope you can make it.  Somehow remembering that trip you took up on the North Pole in all that ice, you can make it to VA in June!
Barbara (Willow) Drinkwater
11232 Cedar Hill Road
Gordonsville, VA 22942
434-249-6892 (cell)
540-832-3368 (home)

Believer in people passionately playing in partnership moment by moment by moment

To: WJMA
Sent: Sat, Mar 8, 2014 2:27 pm

I can't say for sure from this far out if I will be in town or not. Be sure, though, if I'm in Virginia I will be there whenever the party happens. 

Russ

On Mar 8, 2014, at 11:04, formwalt <formwalt@...> wrote:

Sent via smartphone

Subject: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance Reunion?

Begin forwarded message:

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

We j ust need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.