Topics

How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

Begin forwarded message:

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>
Subject: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reu nion?
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Les Myers

I may be in New Mexico on that date. Sorry - and happy party time to all!

Les
70-74 or so

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

3D Earth Screensaver Preview
Free 3D Earth Screensaver
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth

Mark Johnson

June 7 is fine for me but I can make most any Saturday work.

Hello Fellow 'JMAers, I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths. Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th. Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story). We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed. Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you. It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.) Take good care,  Mary T   75-79____________________________________________________________

Alex Formwalt

Sorry, cannot make 7-9th weekend - major reunion milestone at UVa for which I am class rep.  Alex

Sent via smartphone

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Russ Roberts

I can't say for sure from this far out if I will be in town or not. Be sure, though, if I'm in Virginia I will be there whenever the party happens.

Russ

On Mar 8, 2014, at 11:04, formwalt <formwalt@...> wrote:

Sorry, cannot make 7-9th weekend - major reunion milestone at UVa for which I am class rep.  Alex

Sent via smartphone

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Len Cowherd

Looks OK for Mary Ann & Lennie

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

Looks good on my calendar.

Mary, are you keeping track of responses?

Ross 71-84

Begin forwarded message:

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Bill Little

Barb & I are like Mark. June 7 is fine but almost any Saturday will do as long as we know a bit in advance.

Bill L

Begin forwarded message:

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Any Sat. in June appears good for me.
                         Clint

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>
Subj ect: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reu nion?
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to g et an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Chuck Brown

Hey Ross:  I've been following all the responses to the get-to-gether for Arch, and it sounds interesting, but I'm afraid I will not be able to make it.  In the first place, I would be like a fish out of water.  All you guys sound like one big family, but truth to tell, the only name that rings a bell with me is Mac Moore.  I think I ran into him at WKLV in Blackstone about 50 years ago.  Boy---time flies!!!!  Arch was after my time, I don't think I ever met him.  It's hard to believe I've been retired from broadcasting since September '88.  My thoughts are with you all.

Chuck Brown circa '52--'54.

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

Chuck,

You would be most welcome. I’m sure everyone would feel like an old friend after just a few minutes. It would be great to hear, first hand, stories from the early days. We’ve had a couple of gatherings over the years.

Ross

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Ann Harrison Walker

Saturday, June 7th sounds like fun!  Thank you, Willow.

Ann Harrison
Carrboro, NC

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Barbara Potter-Drinkwater

Finally found your earlier email.
Great news!
Barbara (Willow) Drinkwater
11232 Cedar Hill Road
Gordonsville, VA 22942
434-249-6892 (cell)
540-832-3368 (home)

Believer in people passionately playing in partnership moment by moment by moment

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@netzer o.com>
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).
&nb sp;
We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

Barbara Potter-Drinkwater

Wouldn't be complete without you, Russ.  Hope you can make it.  Somehow remembering that trip you took up on the North Pole in all that ice, you can make it to VA in June!