Topics

another photo ID

Mark Johnson

The Barboursville Company of the Photo Identification Squadron has been able to positively identify this fellow as Jerry Hooper.

https://picasaweb.google.com/103192993386495037057/WJMASWAPSHOPAndSTUDIOSHOTS?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIOwh9q3peOePQ&feat=directlink>#5876068510967483090

His younger brother John was in today and made the ID. According to John, Jerry is still in Russia and working indirectly in the oil industry.

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

Les Myers is sending a CD of the scans. When I get it and post an
updated picture, I'll add the ID. I think we also had an ID on the
young lady.

Thanks to the BVFC. I'd love to get a current email for Jerry if you
run into John again.

<https://picasaweb.google.com/103192993386495037057/WJMASWAPSHOPAndSTUDIOSHOTS?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIOwh9q3peOePQ&feat=directlink>https://picasaweb.google.com/103192993386495037057/WJMASWAPSHOPAndSTUDIOSHOTS?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIOwh9q3peOePQ&feat=directlink>#5876068510967483090

His younger brother John was in today and made the ID. According to
John, Jerry is still in Russia and working indirectly in the oil
industry.

Russ Roberts

The young brunette in the photo with Hooper is Jean Prichard, then of Mine Run.