Party on Labor Day?

Phil Audibert

In a message dated 5/30/2003 4:55:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
WJMA@... writes:

<< Party on Labor Day? >>

It looks like Alex Caton, the fiddler in the Ryegrass Rollers will be here on
Labor Day weekend, so chances are good that at least she and I would be able
to play a Saturday afternoon gathering at Willow's house. Whether the other
band members can play or not, remains to be seen. The only problem is if we
are offered a well paying job elsewhere. Which brings me to the following:
Would you consider having this get-together on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend?
In other news....thanks for the kind words regarding Monday at One and
the Balloon feature. That one was my all time favorite "sound sandwich."

Phil A