Re: Thanks. Dave Blount

David Blount

Ross had it right--Dave Blount is alive and well in Charlottesville,
working as an education and local government lobbyist and consultant.
Cameron, I still pass by that big white house in Gordonsville on
occassion. BTW, I met the JMA general manager at a recent event in
Louisa....he also is the Louisa County GOP chair. Also, a Labor Day
weekend get together sounds like a winner to me.
Dave
86-87

--- In WJMA@..., Ross Hunter <xhunter@n...> wrote:
Cameron,

Dave is on the list. He gets the daily digest, so might not read you
message until tomorrow. Let me know if you'd like his email.

I forget exactly what Dave does now. It involves lobbying the General
Assembly in Richmond. He lives in or near Charlottesville.

Dave: please correct any errors.

Ross

Thanks for the kind words about my promotion here at WJFK.
Honestly, my days at WJMA/WVJZ are really the only reason I am here
now. It afforded me such a great experience and I knew from there
on that radio was my career future. Special thanks to Ralph Graves,
who was the first person ever to teach me anything at a radio
station.

Anyone know where Dave Blount, former newsguy is now?

Thanks,

Cameron

WJMA image files are here:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to