Re: Cregg

Linda Westby <thedipster813@...>

Hey guys, Bill Little is probably right. He ws retired when I first met John...Don't know why I thought it was May Rudasil...It's not fun getting old - too many senior moments. L

From: Ross Hunter <xhunter@...>
To: WJMA@...
Subject: Re: [WJMA] Re: Cregg
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:13:17 -0400

Hi arch; & gang
Your memory is great Arch, just a few MINOR adjustments,
John's father worked for May Rudasill (sp). Unfortunately he
contracted cancer and had to retire. They moved to C'vlle.
because John's mom was secretary to the President of the U.

The last I heard from John which was a LONG LONG time ago (he
wrote to find out if we were divorced yet! - Only for 2 years)
He was in Wheat Ridge, Co. But California wouldn't surprise me.
Keep us informed - I never did find out why he ran away from home,
but I have my theories. No, I don't think I'll share.
Linda,

Bill Little recalls that John's father was at the Ben Franklin store
in Orange which closed shortly after Bill came to work at WJMA.