Re: Thanks

Mark Johnson

--- In WJMA@..., Ross Hunter <xhunter@n...> wrote:

Mark,

It's kind of like apostolic succession. Who was your teacher? Maybe
we can trace this back a few generations.

Jean Love was my first teacher in terms of actually sitting in for an
entire air shift. She taught me how to take the transmitter readings,
operate all the equipment, shut down etc. For some unfathomable
reason I remember that she endorsed Pepsi as a cure for frog-in-the-
throat.

The first time I was on the air it was to read a newscast at either
11:00am or 1:00pm. During the whole 5 minutes I was expecting Arch to
rush into Studio A and shut down the board. Dulin Furniture of Mine
Run was one of the sponsors.