Re: Thanks. Dave Blount

Ross Hunter <xhunter@...>

Cameron,

Dave is on the list. He gets the daily digest, so might not read you message until tomorrow. Let me know if you'd like his email.

I forget exactly what Dave does now. It involves lobbying the General Assembly in Richmond. He lives in or near Charlottesville.

Dave: please correct any errors.

Ross

Thanks for the kind words about my promotion here at WJFK. Honestly, my days at WJMA/WVJZ are really the only reason I am here now. It afforded me such a great experience and I knew from there on that radio was my career future. Special thanks to Ralph Graves, who was the first person ever to teach me anything at a radio station.

Anyone know where Dave Blount, former newsguy is now?

Thanks,

Cameron