Pat Watson

Ross Hunter <xhunter@...>

I mentioned in an earlier email that I ran into Roger Anderson tonight at a visitation in Madison. It was quite a crowd. It took over an hour to get through the line to the family. You may remember Madison attorney Tom Province. His son David, just 28 years old, died.

Roger was there because David was a big fan of Madison County sports and often gave Roger a hard time when Roger officiated games. It was all in good fun Roger said.

I told Roger about this list, but he does not have email. I offered to print out the earlier emails about Pat Watson. Roger gave me his Postal Service address. If you like to contribute something new about Pat (or Roger), I'll be sure he gets a copy.