Re: Cregg

Seth Williamson <seth@...>

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 12:28, lwestby2002@... wrote:

I have never forgotten the time he set my newscast copy on fire when I
had just started the half-hour news block at 6 pm. This would have been
in 1967.

I won't say I was traumatized by the event. On the other hand, it made
a big enough impression that I still remember it vividly.

Seth Williamson

Hi arch; & gang
Your memory is great Arch, just a few MINOR adjustments,
John's father worked for May Rudasill (sp). Unfortunately he
contracted cancer and had to retire. They moved to C'vlle.
because John's mom was secretary to the President of the U.

The last I heard from John which was a LONG LONG time ago (he
wrote to find out if we were divorced yet! - Only for 2 years)
He was in Wheat Ridge, Co. But California wouldn't surprise me. Keep us informed - I never did find out why he ran away from home, but I have my theories. No, I don't think I'll share.