Re: Cregg

lwestby2002@...

Hi arch; & gang
Your memory is great Arch, just a few MINOR adjustments,
John's father worked for May Rudasill (sp). Unfortunately he
contracted cancer and had to retire. They moved to C'vlle.
because John's mom was secretary to the President of the U.

The last I heard from John which was a LONG LONG time ago (he
wrote to find out if we were divorced yet! - Only for 2 years)
He was in Wheat Ridge, Co. But California wouldn't surprise me. Keep us informed - I never did find out why he ran away from home, but I have my theories. No, I don't think I'll share.