From: Cathy Christovich [mailto:cchristovich@...]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 7:22 AM
To: WJMA@...
Subject: [WJMA] DC radio folks

WJMA@... writes:
are Hardin and Weaver still around? Didn't the guy on WGMS die
at the mike?

Dennis Owens, long-time morning man for WGMS, retired late last year but
is stil very much among us. Bill Cerri of WETA-FM had a heart attack on
the air about 10 years ago and was dead before the paramedics arrived.
WETA still does a major remote production of "Christmas in August" at
the
Sylvan Theater every year in Bill's honor.

I'm enjoying the list although I'm obliged to lurk more than I
participate.

Best, . . . Cathy Wills Christovich

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/