Re: Who's here

Chap Harrison

My stint as a "part-time announcer" was limited to a few nights in 1978 - we were doing split broadcasts, with Orange Hornet basketball on the AM. Molly Hoffman was handling the FM, while I sat in Studio B and gave the station i.d. when Bill Little gave the signal. Except for that, my mellifluous broadcast voice & personality never graced 1340/96+.

Aside from that, I was instrumental in completely organizing and sorting out the records up in the attic. Whew. That was one hot summer.

Chap Harrison

(By the way, where is Ann "Miss Message" Harrison?)