Re: audio files

Dave W <nospam2@...>

On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 11:25, John Schick wrote:
MP3 is by far the best quality with smallest file size, read that
quickest download time. There are several shareware conversion programs
that will rip a .wav to an mp3. For what its worth, better than � of
the agency spots come in via e-mail nowall in MP3.
For what it's worth, .ogg format is higher quality and smaller :-)
There are licensing issues with mp3, as well. Check out ogg vorbis on
Google some time. There are encoders and decoders available for
windows, linux, and, I suspect, the mac.

But, I'd be happy with mp3 since I doubt y'all are gonna run with oggs.
Just my $0.02.

dave williamson