From: Dominion Market Research staff [mailto:staff@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:00 AM
To: WJMA@...
Subject: [WJMA] audio files

I think
we're going to need some sort of QuickTime Audio plug-in to get the
full and
rich effect of my puberty being played out on the air.
Reid,

Yahoo Groups files section will take audio files. Them mention these
formats:
MP3, Real Media, WAV, AIFF, etc. I especially like "etc".

What would be a universal format? I know a copule of us are on Macs,
most are probably usings PCs.

Dominion Market Research
309 Madison Road
PO Box 791
Orange VA 22960-0464
800-328-2588 540-672-2327 fax: 540-672-0296

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861420.4212388.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705
034722:HM/A=1394045/R=0/*http:/www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3
936_5802,FF.html> HGTV Dream Home Giveaway

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=241773.2861420.4212388.1925585/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1394045/rand=705738732>