Re: audio files

Mark Johnson

I have tapes (I know I have them because I just moved
and actually saw them) that contain spots I produced
including one for Eagle Ford that featured several
voices including Ann Pritchett and Ralph Graves.

I also have reel-to-reel tapes of the yearend count
downs I did for 1982 and 1983. Those should have
numerous spots showcasing the voices of everyone on
the air at that time.

When they surface again at the new house I'll see what
I can do with them.

Mark Johnson

--- Chap Harrison <clh@...> wrote:

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 07:00 AM, Dominion
Market Research
staff wrote:

What would be a universal format? I know a copule
of us are on Macs,
most are probably usings PCs.
Ross,

MP3 is almost universal, at least on Macs and PCs
that have been
purchased or updated in the past 5-7 years. And it
is a far more
compact format than WAV and AIFF, making for quicker
download times.

Let me know if you locate tapes and want some help
digitizing them!

Chap

http://mailplus.yahoo.com