From: Mark Johnson [mailto:rmj142@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 9:58 AM
To: WJMA@...
Subject: Re:[WJMA] the wit that was

In a moment of deep cogitation I just remembered one
of my more startling off-air moments at the station.

It was probably 1983 and Bill Woolfolk was working
part-time in the news department.

Somehow Bill and Phil Audibert began talking about
deconstructing last names.

Phil had mused that "Audibert" suggested "Smelly
Carnivore" while "Woolfolk" could be viewed as "Sheep
People".

I hear this as I walk by and of course have to step in
the room to see what they are talking about. Bill
looks at me and says: "Hmm...Johnson would be "Toilet
Progeny"".

Badabump!