Administrative: Digest

Dominion Market Research staff <staff@...>

If you go to the Yahoo site you will probably have to sign in. If you are on other Yahoo Groups this will be familiar. If you are not on other Groups and this is too much hassle, let me know and I can change it for you.

xhunter@...
ross@...

If you reply to any group email it goes to the whole list. If you want to write to just the poster, you'll need to copy the address from the email header.

Dominion Market Research
309 Madison Road
PO Box 791
Orange VA 22960-0464
800-328-2588 540-672-2327 fax: 540-672-0296