Re: church broadcasts

Ross Hunter

One of the “benefits” of living close to the station. :-)

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm

On Jul 23, 2019, at 12:41 AM, Clint Estes via Groups.Io <Clestes@...> wrote:

Like many, I too did Sunday mornings for a couple of years.  One Sunday after arriving and signing on it began to snow quite a bit  I decided while "The Bapitst Hour" tape was playing I would go measure the snow depth and share my findings at the next break.  Well, I forgot that the door locked behind me and I left my keys in the control room  The Baptist Hour was  only a 30 minute tape (for some reason) and in 1981 no cell phones!  I had to wake John Henry Ryder and his family next door to call Ross to come let me back in.  Embarrased, cold, dead air and calls were coming in to cancel church services.  I learned my lesson that day.  Thanks for the rescue Ross Hunter!

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, July 22, 2019 Barbara Potter-Drinkwater via Groups.Io <WJMA@groups.io> wrote:

Ah, the adventures of being at WJMA.
Last night at the Orange American Legion Baseball game, Moose Mallory told me about many games heard over the radio.  Bill Little certainly remembers those.
Barbara (Willow) Potter Drinkwater '77