Chuck,

I did get this message a few days ago.

Ross

On Nov 20, 2018, at 9:58 AM, Chuck Brown <chuck1927@...> wrote:

Ross, I don't know if this message was sent back to you or not. It looks a
little odd that it came back to my mailbox like this. I'm sending it again
in case it didn't go through the first time, if it did, just disregard this
second letter.

Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Chuck Brown
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Brown" <chuck1927@...>
To: <WJMA@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [WJMA] movin' on

Ross, I know the feeling!! I moved to South Hill from Orange in 1954, and
I'm still here. I don't expect to ever leave here. We have a son buried
here, and my parents are buried here, and at 91 I have no incentive to
leave. None our grandchildren live in our area. Three live in Conway,
South Carolina, and three live in Roanoke (2 of the 3 in Roanoke are
Great-Grandchildren). Enjoy your retirement with your family.

Best to you and yours
Chuck Brown