Ralph,

No basements in this area, but there is some garage space available.

Ross

On Nov 15, 2018, at 9:36 AM, Ralph Graves via Groups.Io <Rgraves321@...> wrote:

Can't argue with being closer to family. But you will be missed. I'm assuming your new home has a basement for the H0 scale layout you finally have time to build...

Ralph Graves

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Potter-Drinkwater via Groups.Io <willowdrinkwater@...>
To: WJMA <WJMA@groups.io>
Cc: Kevin Dalton <kdalton@...>
Sent: Wed, Nov 14, 2018 8:03 pm
Subject: Re: [WJMA] movin' on

You and Carol will be so missed. You have been such driving forced for good in the community.

I was looking at the Pat Watson Memorial Oak with its burnished gold leaves from my hot tub the other evening remembering those golden times st WjMA with all you great people In The late 1970’s when I moved down from upstate New York. I can almost here her voice: “Potter, you’re late!” If only by a few seconds on the clock. Ah, those were the days!

Happy travels to you both. You won’t have any regrets with those young grandkid years!

❤️Barbara Potter Drinkwater