Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [WJMA] Gates

Never did that, exactly. I remember bumping the arm causing the stylus to go zripppppp across the vinyl and crash into whatever.

Also once was filing a spot cart, dropped it on the back end of the arm causing the stylus end to spring into the air and crash down in a random spot and then bounce around.

Thankfully, as far as I know, neither Arch nor Ross were listening during any of these episodes.