Re: another sleepy dusty delta day...

Gary & Jane Gardner

Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams; December 1963  by The Four Seasons; 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) by Bruce Springsteen; That Sunday, That Summer by Nat King Cole; and Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go with Friday on Saturday Night by Ian Whitcomb. As the lyric has it, "thousands of years ago, maybe more." and I'm still thinking. Gary

"Rgraves321@... [WJMA]" <WJMA@...> wrote:

Another Bobby Gentry song (written by Harry Nilsson)

Rainmaker

"First day in August, last rain was in May, when the rainmaker came to Kansas in the middle of a dusty day."

Temptations: Papa Was a Rolling Stone (3rd of September)

Dan Fogelberg - Same Old Lang Syne (Dec. 24)

Ralph