Re: Chet Burgess & CNN's beginning..oh the typos

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

This is the corrected version. I deleted the typo version from the Yahoo site, but it still was distributed to various email readers by Yahoo.

My YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1CiSk09
AHHA Productions YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1GSqtXm

On 06/01/15, 'Patricia McArver' pmcarver@... [WJMA]com> wrote:

Typos?  I didn’t see any typos.  At first I feared something had happened to Chet and then I realized it was the anniversary you were commemorating.  …I’m slowing down.  J

Patricia

1978-84