Subject: Re: [WJMA] Youtha Whitten
To: WJMA@...
Date: Sunday, April 19, 2015, 7:27 PM

Youtha and I were part of a group of
four who began at the same time to do the 6 to sign-off time
period.  We began either late 1979 or early 1980.  Youtha
is a class act all the way.  I remember she had a great
radio voice and a very positive outlook and
attitude.
On another
note, I always read the posts but have never written until
now.  I still marvel at the long-term benefits that have
accrued to me as a result of my brief affiliation with Radio
Orange, Arch Harrison, Ross Hunter, et. al.  Time
management (30 seconds is a long time) and attention
to detail being two of them.  And I hardly ever pop my
P's.....Pete
York