FYI

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

It’s been over a year since any of the WJMA videos have sold, but two weeks ago there was an order for one to be shipped to New Jersey. I include a note asking if the recipient would let me know about their interest in WJMA or the video. Today I got the following email:

In addition to working as a director, writer and designer for almost 40 years I am also an instructor.  I've been given the challenge of developing a radio and TV History course at a private school.  I'm collecting as much info as possible and believe that local TV stations are an important aspect of that history.  I have yet to view the DVD but was intrigued by the possibilities of what it might offer.

All I know is the initials and last name of the recipient and that the DVD was shipped to New Jersey. I Googled that information and found this:

As a producer, director and designer, J.C.'s independent films, short form videos, graphic designs and scripts have been honored with over eighty national and regional awards, including twelve prestigious Telly Awards. J.C. has had the good fortune to maintain two artistic paths, academic and professional, in the performing arts. He has taught at three major New Jersey universities and professionally has worked off and off-off Broadway, in feature films, regional and academic theatre and on live and video corporate projects.

J.C.’s most recent productions were The Concrete Wall at the Samuel French Off-Off Broadway Festival, Small Bites: A Smorgasbord of One-Act Comedies, in New Jersey and at The Planet Connections Festivity (Winner of the Best Evening of One-Acts Award), and The Curtain Players production of The Ancient Mariner in Ohio. J.C. will soon return to the New York stage with his new comedy A Cordial Invitation. Previous New York productions include A Play on Words, The Bedsitter, Portraits, Meetings in a Wooded Area, HAPPY HOLIDAY$ and Information, PLEASE!

I’m not certain it’s the same person. I replied to the email with a link to the web site and an offer to provide more information if needed.