Re: Jean Love

Reid Harrison

I remember Jean as one of my teachers at Grymes (I think I have this correct) and then when she started working at the station I thought, “This is someone who is willing to take on any job or interest - that’s pretty cool!”  Rest in peace.

On Jan 5, 2015, at 1:56 AM, Ross Hunter rossgroups@... [WJMA] <WJMA@...> wrote:

We just got word that Jean Love had died. At this time it’s not clear if she died during the night Friday or Saturday. Apparently it was related to complications that developed after her broken hip. When I have more information. I’ll pass it along.

Some of you knew Joe Rowe. He died last night.