Re: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remem brance & Reunion?

Patricia Mcarver

Thanks to Barb and Mary for organizing this.  I can't be sure of my schedule until we get closer to the date but I'll certainly be there if I can.

Would love to see everyone and share memories of Arch.

Take care,
Patricia
78-84

On Saturday, March 8, 2014 1:57 PM, "maretw2@..." wrote:

Hi, Les,
Stay tuned--we will see what other's schedules are. 

(By the way, you were at 'JMA at least into 1979 because I was using your Night Music tapes on Sunday nights all through my time there.  And WHAT A TIME I had with some of those reel-to-reel siwtches.... I remember one time Mac Moore's Jazz Program -- which preceeded yours -- was five minutes short.  I called Arch or Ross and they said to do the News livve on AM & FM to cover the extra time.  Problem was I somehow forgot to turn on the FM microphone so there was 5 minutes of silence before your program began......)

Take care,  Mary

---------- Original Message ----------
To: wjma@...
Subject: RE: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch  Remembrance & Reunion?
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 10:45:43 -0800

I may be in New Mexico on that date. Sorry - and happy party time to all!

Les
70-74 or so

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 13:27:00 -0500
To: wjma@...
Subject: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reu nion?
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79

3D Earth Screensaver Preview
Free 3D Earth Screensaver
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth

Join WJMA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.