Re: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Len Cowherd

Looks OK for Mary Ann & Lennie

From: WJMA@... [mailto:WJMA@...] On Behalf Of Ross Hunter
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 1:27 PM
To: WJMA@...
Subject: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Begin forwarded message:

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79