Re: How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance & Reunion?

Russ Roberts

I can't say for sure from this far out if I will be in town or not. Be sure, though, if I'm in Virginia I will be there whenever the party happens.

Russ

On Mar 8, 2014, at 11:04, formwalt <formwalt@...> wrote:

Sorry, cannot make 7-9th weekend - major reunion milestone at UVa for which I am class rep.  Alex

Sent via smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Ross Hunter
Date:03/08/2014 13:27 (GMT-05:00)
To: WJMA@...
Subject: [WJMA] How is Sat June 7th at Barb/Willow Potter's for Arch Remembrance Reunion?

Begin forwarded message:

From: "maretw2@..." <maretw2@...>
Date: March 8, 2014 at 1:20:21 PM EST
To: jrhunter3@...

Hello Fellow 'JMAers,

I thought it would be good to get together and celebrate Arch's Life and Influence AND, or course, to catch up on our own lives and paths.

Barb/Willow has graciously offered her home in Gordonsville as a meeting place on Saturday, June 7th.

Please let her know (because I am not able to use the computer too much right now -- long story).

We just need to get an idea of who is interested and who could come so we know whether or not to proceed.

Hope this works out; I am looking forward to seeing many of you.

It is so important to keep in touch with good friends and support each other in good times and in challenging times.  (And I feel like many of you are my adopted family.)

Take good care,  Mary T   75-79