Re: a final Postscript

Laurie McCullough

Don't know if any of you were up early this morning but the morning moon and sky were amazing. Not a meteor but just as beautiful. Thanks Arch.

On Dec 15, 2013, at 9:37 PM, willowdrinkwater@... wrote:

Thanks so much for this wonderful gift.  Such thoughtfulness, and precise diction.  He will be so missed.
But I will be looking for that meteor....His last words to me were, "See you in another place, another time."
Barbara (Willow) Drinkwater
11232 Cedar Hill Road
Gordonsville, VA 22942
434-249-6892 (cell)
540-832-3368 (home)

Believer in people passionately playing in partnership moment by moment by moment

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Gardner <gardner15@...>
To: WJMA <WJMA@...>
Sent: Sun, Dec 15, 2013 8:36 pm
Subject: RE: [WJMA] a final Postscript

Amen. Jane and Gary Gardner 1973-74

From: WJMA@... [mailto:WJMA@...] On Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:44 PM
To: WJMA@...

Thanks Ross. Thanks Reid. Thanks Arch.

On Sunday, December 15, 2013 4:42 PM, Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...> wrote:

Arch's Saturday funeral began with a recording of Arch presenting a
final Postscript. Thanks to Reid Harrison I've been able to put a
copy on a non-public site so those who were not able to attend can
hear those final words.

<http://www.wrcr.radiohistory.net/WRCR%20Audio/Arch%27s%20Final%20Postscript.mp3>