From: Ross Hunter
To: WJMA
Sent: Mon, Oct 21, 2013 7:17 am
Subject: [WJMA] Ben Hargett

Ben Hargett died last Monday. For many, many years he was the voice
of a series of Mason Insurance Agency commercials that ran in the
first commercial break of the noon news. I'm sorry to say that to the
best of my knowledge, none of those commercials still exist.

Ben also helped out on a number of occasions on high school baseball
broadcasts. If I recall correctly he was a pitching prospect in the
St Louis Cardinals farm system.

He was always an enthusiastic supporter of WJMA.

<http://www.dailyprogress.com/obituaries/search/?t=article&c%5B%5D=obituaries&q=Hargett&d1=&d2=now>;