From: Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>
To: WJMA <WJMA@...>
Sent: Sat, Mar 23, 2013 10:52 am
Subject: [WJMA] All-Time updates

After digging through many issues of Broadcasting magazine and
Broadcasting Yearbooks, I've made dozens of updates to the All-Time
Staff List on the WJMA Alumni web site.
<http://www.wjma.radiohistory.net/WJMA%20all-time%20staff%20list.htm>
Most of them are for the 1949-1960 era, but there are others, too.

If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you would look at your
entry and let me know about any errors I should fix or additions I
should make. Also let me know about errors or omissions on other
entries.

Next, I hope to add to the history page of the site with information
from Broadcasting.

Thanks.