All-Time updates

Ross Hunter <rossgroups@...>

After digging through many issues of Broadcasting magazine and Broadcasting Yearbooks, I've made dozens of updates to the All-Time Staff List on the WJMA Alumni web site. <http://www.wjma.radiohistory.net/WJMA%20all-time%20staff%20list.htm> Most of them are for the 1949-1960 era, but there are others, too.

If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you would look at your entry and let me know about any errors I should fix or additions I should make. Also let me know about errors or omissions on other entries.

Next, I hope to add to the history page of the site with information from Broadcasting.

Thanks.