From: Ross Hunter <rosslists@...>
To: WJMA@...
Sent: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 4:37 pm
Subject: RE: [WJMA] Opening the WJMA Pool

Chet,

I agree with your memory. It was Russ thumping his chest, a technique

borrowed by Les Nessman at WKRP.

Here's Russ with the opening of the pool.

<http://www.wjma.radiohistory.net/WJMA%20audio/WJMA%20other/Bill%20Jumping%20Into%20Pool.mp3>

A helicopter? Mr. Roberts! Methinks you recall doing some shticks whilst
thumping your chest to imitate the sound of a helicopter reporter!