Re: new images on web site

Mark Johnson

--- "Lax, Andrew" <ALax@...> wrote:

The woman on the left, supervising the
allocation of shoes
taken off to protect the gym floor by the attendees,
is Murcelle
Coleman, who taught geometry, and who was an amazing
fireball of a
teacher. You would know better than I, but I
believe she was on the
Orange Town Council for a while in later years.
Mrs. Coleman was on Orange Town Council back in the
70's and was later appointed to the Orange County
School Board on which she served for a number of
years. After the county switched to an elected school
board in 1999, she ran and served one final term.

Mrs. Coleman is still alive and I just recently heard
she has moved into an assisted living facility in
Gordonsville.