From: Dominion Market Research staff [mailto:staff@iqworks.net]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 1:59 PM
To: WJMA@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [WJMA] Hi

Thanks, Ross, for putting this together. How many people where you
able
to track down? And of that number, what is the percentage "online?" I
look forward to reading everyone's postings. Russ Roberts.
Russ,

I have located 51 so far. There are still some people I'm sure are
out there, but I haven't located them. I hope to post a list of the
missing soon. Maybe someone on the list will know where the missing
are.

Of the 51 I located, 51 had email and wanted to be on the list. My
math skills are weak, but that looks like 100%. Amazing.

I hope Phil Goodwin will join in soon. He has lots of good Pat Watson
and Gene Bossieux stories. I think we need to get as much as possible
of the history and stories of the radio station on record. Let'er rip
with the stories.

Dominion Market Research
309 Madison Road
PO Box 791
Orange VA 22960-0464
800-328-2588 540-672-2327 fax: 540-672-0296

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/