Re: Hi

Dominion Market Research staff <staff@...>

Thanks, Ross, for putting this together. How many people where you able
to track down? And of that number, what is the percentage "online?" I
look forward to reading everyone's postings. Russ Roberts.
Russ,

I have located 51 so far. There are still some people I'm sure are out there, but I haven't located them. I hope to post a list of the missing soon. Maybe someone on the list will know where the missing are.

Of the 51 I located, 51 had email and wanted to be on the list. My math skills are weak, but that looks like 100%. Amazing.

I hope Phil Goodwin will join in soon. He has lots of good Pat Watson and Gene Bossieux stories. I think we need to get as much as possible of the history and stories of the radio station on record. Let'er rip with the stories.

Dominion Market Research
309 Madison Road
PO Box 791
Orange VA 22960-0464
800-328-2588 540-672-2327 fax: 540-672-0296