Re: new, old items

Clint Estes

Ross,
That is very interesting stuff. With all the sports we did back then I
remember the many carts for the SBC (sports broadcasters club). Seems there was
an entire rack or two for just local sports, Orioles, Redskins and UVa.
Those were the days.
As I believed, WJMA will no longer carry Orange Football or Virginia Tech
this fall. Fifty years for Orange football was a great run and maybe some
kind of record. It also appears that Louisa and Culpeper will loose their live
broadcasts on Friday. The station is trying to work out drop-in stories (on
Friday's) for fans on all area games from 7:30 - 10:30. Plan are not complete.

Clint
Estes
1977 -
Present