Re: What a party!

Clint Estes

Hi Everyone,
During the super party at Willow'sI was asked to post when Bill Little
would return to the air! This is the 50th high school football season on WJMA.
I have invited previous football sports announcers to broadcast a quarter
and be interviewed. Last week Red Shipley call the third quarter of a Hornet
win against Caroline County. Red did play-by-play in the 50's. Friday,
September 19th Bill Little will discuss the 1960s during a halftime interview and has
agreed to do play-by-play for the Hornet game VS Spotsylvania in the 3rd
quarter. Bill was the voice of the Orange Hornets throughout the 1960s and some
of the 70s. I was lucky to be trained by Bill in 1977-78!!

Clint
Estes
77-
present